Genuine Care Physician is proud to offer truSculpt iD, a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment that allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute session.
truSculpt iD is safe and effective technology that is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks. With truSculpt iD, you can get the body definition you want, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
How does it work?
- truSculpt iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically heat it until fat cells are eliminated by passing through the body naturally.
- Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
How is this different that other body sculpting procedures?
- This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to having a hot stone message.
- There is no downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. It is typically 15 to 30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
- Typically, only 1 treatment is needed. Maximum results are visible after 12 weeks. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
Can truSculpt iD be used on all skin types?
Yes, this treatment can be done on all skin types and over tattoos.
Am I a candidate for truSculpt iD?
Since truSculpt iD is a customized and tailored treatment to meet individual needs, most adult men and women area a candidate.
What will the treatment feel like?
truSculpt ID procedures are typically described as feeling like a hot stone message. During the treatment, the temperature of your skin will rise but remain comfortable. It is effective, safe, and the results are even and consistent.
Is there really no downtime?
Post-procedure, the treatment area will be warm and flushed for less than 1 hour. While you may experience mild sensitivity to touch for a few days, you’ll be able to immediately return to normal activities and exercise.
Your truSculpt iD treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make informed decision about the procedure.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
We are now offering $300 off your 1st treatment if you have the session before January 1, 2023!